Direct Part Marking
RMI Laser offers the highest quality direct part marking solutions across a wide range of critical manufacturing industries. To ensure continuous improvement and the highest quality products and processes, our solutions are built around our adherence to several globally recognized safety and quality standards including:
- CE certification: This globally recognized European Union certification ensures that our laser systems and direct part marking solutions meet all safety and EM (electromagnetic) compatibility standards.
- ISO 9001:2008 certification: This certificate recognizes RMI Laser's commitment to the highest quality laser systems, direct part marking applications, in-house manufacturing processes, as well as corporate and organizational infrastructure.
- ITAR compliance: For military-specific direct part marking applications, RMI Laser has developed an industry leading export control program which is in full accordance with the Departments of State, Defense, and Commerce.
- Unique Device Information compliance (UDI): This part marking standard is a common requirement for medical device manufacturers for universal traceability and tracking purposes.
- Unique Identification compliance (UID): This military-based part marking standard is a requirement for many defense and aerospace part manufacturers.
Our Direct Part Marking Certifications
ISO 9001:2008 Certificate
EF-20/ EF-30 LDV Directive
EF-20/ EF-30 EMC Directive